Thursday, December 29, 2011

Single in America

Single life is it for you? This is a question being asked by newly single people of all races around the world.  It at one time was a question I was not yet ready to answer but necessary to answer.  I spent the better half of my life in and out of relationships that mounted (In the words of  my Granny) a hill of beans.  There were some good times and as always there were bad times; I will admit the good out weighed the bad.  I traveled all over the world; from Africa to the U.S. Virgin Islands funny in all my travels I still haven't been to New York or Las Vegas.  Nor have I found the one to completely sweep me off my feet.

The single life is not all that bad I must say.  It can be lonely just like being on the top but even that has its rewards.  Experts say there are 100 Good Things to Being Single; I am going to share a few I think to be good.  (Advice from my own expert, ME!)

 I can talk on the telephone as early or as late as I want without getting strange looks or questioned by him.

I don't have to share my dresser or bathroom counter.  More perfume and Mac Makeup for me; YAY!!!!

My dates from hell make for good stories over drinks with good friends

Getting up and going out on my own is priceless.  I don't have to check to see what he wants do, see at the movies or eat.  I am like a "Free Agent"

I can watch Ra Paul's Drag Race and not listen to him complain about the Fagot show Geez men can be so insecure

My grocery and takeout bills are lower.  Takeouts last me until tomorrows lunch/dinner and groceries for a week last two weeks

My new favorite is my fun pics that I post on FB  which brings my friends back to see what I am up too now (Nosy people) lol

No unwanted morning sex just to please him (Sho fly I'm sleepy)

No SNORING that keeps me up all night

These are a few of my favorite single moments.  Now stop reading my moments and get out a discover your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment